| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brunswick, Mo in November is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 71.4mm (2.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Brunswick, Mo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Brunswick, Mo:
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NNW
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SW
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Steffenville, Mo, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Bowling Green E, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Mexico, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Warrenton, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Columbia, Mo, Usa - 70.8 kms (44 miles) ESE